Posted by: leigh | 2008/06/11

rh negative pregnancy

Hi, I am A- (husband is positive) with a 3 year old (positive) and have just had a miscarriage and am now producing anti bodies,even though I received Rhogam first pregnancy and now again. I am terrified to have another baby is there a specialist I can see apart from my Gyn/Ob, someone who specialises in High risk pregnancy. Does anyone else have this problem I feel alone no one I know has had this?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The fact that you have antibodies does not mean you cannot get pregnant again. Your gynae would refer you if he thinks the pregnancy is high risk.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Nix GTC | 2008/06/12

I don't have this problem but i have had 2 miscarriages and no successful pregnancies. I'm going to see a Fertility specalist. Why don't you do the same.

Reply to Nix GTC

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.