Question
Posted by: leigh | 2008/06/11

rh negative pregnancy

Hi, I am A- (husband is positive) with a 3 year old (positive) and have just had a miscarriage and am now producing anti bodies,even though I received Rhogam first pregnancy and now again. I am terrified to have another baby is there a specialist I can see apart from my Gyn/Ob, someone who specialises in High risk pregnancy. Does anyone else have this problem I feel alone no one I know has had this?

The fact that you have antibodies does not mean you cannot get pregnant again. Your gynae would refer you if he thinks the pregnancy is high risk.

1
Posted by: Nix GTC | 2008/06/12

I don't have this problem but i have had 2 miscarriages and no successful pregnancies. I'm going to see a Fertility specalist. Why don't you do the same.

Reply to Nix GTC