Question
Posted by: Sore | 2005/12/06

RE:Why does it hurt this way

Its just that It hurts cos - I do love him....... so much but not more than I need my happiness to be honest and true, so sick of pretending that its enough, it never was and never has been. He acts as though he goes all out for me and that he "tries so hard" BULL DUST - he tries nothing, just sits around and waits for me to make all the effort and he never shows thanks or appreciation.....ever! Thinks that I am his cash cow as well - One year ago he is exactly where he was and seems to be making no effort at getting his life off the ground. I am tired of being there for emotional support and believing in him, How can believe in him when he does not believe in us.......??? This hurts.....I swear I am so pissed off right now, I wish God can grant me the strength and serenity to get through this ok. Please pray for me.

I;m sure we all hope this works out for you. Believing in him when he can't be bothered to believe in himself or work on his problems, isn't really worthwhile. Maybe if you did less, he would HAVE to do more ?