Question
Posted by: TANYA | 2007/12/28

REVOLUTION FOR FLEAS

Last Friday my local vet suggested I buy Revolution for my 7 year old cat that has fleas. I emptied it behind his head between his ears as always. After that, his hair started falling out on that specific spot and he has been a bit lethargic since the application. He sleeps alot also. He eats well, drinks lots of water during the day, but he does not seem himself the past week. Should I be worried?

Please have your vet check him over as this is unusual.

2
Posted by: Chill | 2007/12/28

I'd certainly have phoned the vet by now to ask what to do. Cats can be more sensitive to dogs to stuff like this - best check with the vet.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Cat lover | 2007/12/28

Goodness, take him to the vet. Why have you left it for 1 whole week? If his hair is falling out then he is having a bad reaction to the medication. I would certainly take him straight to the vet. As for Revolution - I have never heard of it before.

Reply to Cat lover