Question
Posted by: Fooled | 2008/01/05

REVIEW.SALLY HANSEN LINE FREEZE FOR LIPS

Came across this product in pharmacy, claims to INSTANTLY erase lip lines on lips and around mouth area.All it does is dry out the skin, it does not do what it claims to do.It comes in a very small bottle (boxed) the cream goes on smoothly, then dries in about 1-2 minutes, and leaves the skin very dry WITHOUT any line diminishing(let alone erasing) Okay, it is said to be only a temporary solution, but at a price of R169.99, for about 2 teaspoons full, it is a total rip-off(if it actually worked,it would be a different story)
Oh, and it burned like hell!!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi 'Fooled', thank you for the comment and feedback.
I will keep a data base of everyone's comments, so that in the near future, forum readers can search for the different products reveiwed and read appropriate comments.

2
Posted by: honeykitty | 2008/01/31

Retails at $169.00.
I just purchased it yesterday for$9.99
Same size.
Seems to work ok.
You got ripped off!

Reply to honeykitty
Posted by: Galina | 2008/01/22

I use this product for about a week, I can see the difference, don't have any diskimfort from the product, and i like it. However, I agree on quantyti/price ratio.

Reply to Galina