Question
Posted by: ANNABELLA | 2007/02/20

REVERSE OVARIAN FAILURE DIAGNOSIS

I WAS RECENTLY TOLD THAT I AM PROBABLY PRE MENOPAUSAL, I STILL HAVE A CYCLE ALTHOUGH ITS MOSTLY EVERY 18 DAYS MY FSH LEVELS ARE VERY HIGH BUT I AM STILL OVULATING AND A SCAN SHOWS A GROWING FOLLICLE . WHAT NATURAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS SHOULD I BE TAKING I AM ADAMANT TO REVERSE THIS ILLNESS, I HAVE DONE AN OVULATION TEST AND IT ALWAYS SHOWS POSITIVE YET I HAVE A VERY HIGH FSH LEVEL THAT SEEMS TO BE RISING EVERY MONTH. I AM 37 AND 3 YEARS AGO I HAD CYCLOPHOSPHOMIDE FOR 4 MONTHS TO CURE ME OF NEPHROTIC SYNDROME IT SAVED MY LIFE YET NOW I REALLY WANT TO HAVE A BABY AND I CANT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I HAVE OVARIAN FAILURE, I AM CONVINCED I CAN REVERSE THIS WITH THE CORRECT DIET AND MINERALS PLEASE HELP AND ADVISE ME.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

as you have a complicated case i suggest you consult either a chinese medicine practitioner or homoepath. Agnus castus will help reduce FSH but you need more advise and more supplements. This forum does not allow for this.

Dr Debbie