Question
Posted by: Chico | 2008/05/22

Reverse of op on male

I had an op to stop me from having children dont know what they caal it .Then 6-7 years later i remarried and a year ago the op was reversed up to know i have still no sperm count the dok says i have to try the op again but my med aid does not pay for it and it is R15000 at least what are my options , I am 41 know and was 33 when i first got the op and it was reversed when i 40

Dear Chico

Your best option would be to do a small procedure called a testis biopsy and to obtain sperm via this route, which can then be frozen for future use in a fertility programme. Many vasectomy reversals fail and even if it had been successful it would be unlikely to have sufficient quality for natural conception anyway. Therefore your testis biopsy option should be seriously considered.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2008/05/22

Please read all the posts on this site regarding vasectomy reversal, I have given alot of advice of other options over the past few days.

Reply to Dee