Question
Posted by: NIELA | 2008/01/05

REVERSAL OF TUBELIGATION

WHAT IS THE CHANCE OF PREGNANCY AFTER MY TUBES HAD BEEN CUT AND BURNT. WHAT CAN I DO TO REVERSE ALL OF THIS AND WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES? THANK YOU. I WAS MISINFORMED OF THE PROCEDURE AND ONLY FOUND OUT NOW THAT MY TUBES WERE NOT TIED, BUT CUT.

Dear Niela

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You should consult your Gynaecologist and the outcome is dependant on the skill of the Gynaecologist.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Babylove | 2008/01/06

As far as I am aware, when the tubes are cut and burnt there is not much hope for reversal, I had reversal done in 2003 where my tubes we clipped, but not much success 2 miscarriages, 1 ectopic, and 1 blocked tube later, 3 ivf cyles and 2008 applying for adoption, my optiion is go straight for IVF....Good luck my dear my you be blessed with success

Reply to Babylove