Question
Posted by: Valecia | 2008/01/29

reversal of sterlisation

I'm 30 yrs old and have 2 kids, I am devorced and i have been sterilzed for 9 years. My fiance has no kids and he really wants a child with me. I am not on medical aid and I just wanted to know if the government hospital will be able to help me.

You would have to check the criteria with your particular hospital. Ask your GP to refer you.

Sandy, please post your question seperately.

1
Posted by: Sandy | 2008/01/29

Dear Dr.

I just want to know I've had an sterilization a year ago but never menstruate again. Is it normal or am I maybe menopause already. I'm turning 40 in April? Before the sterilization I experience a lot of trouble with Candida but after the steri it was much better. Is it a problem should I see a doctor or what?

Thank

Reply to Sandy