Posted by: Taz | 2007/12/07

Reversal of sterilization

Hi, I am 30 years old and have 3 children.Nine years ago I lost a set of twin girls after 2 days. Now I am broody again and would like to have my sterilization reversed. I had a clip put in 7 years ago after a c-section for my 3rd baby. Can u please give me as much information of the procedures to follow and what are my chances of falling pregant again? I have been to all the state hospitals and none of them cover this operation.Can u please recommend a gynae in the Albeton area that would do this for a reasonable cost. I am not comfortable going to my previous doctor and I was not told that this would be an expensive thing to do. PLEASE HELP ME

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I cannot make any recommendations on this site, but I would suggest that you go to a gynaecologist experienced in infertility surgery. This will be expensive and the success rate is only 5-30%.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.