Question
Posted by: Taz | 2007/12/07

Reversal of sterilization

Hi, I am 30 years old and have 3 children.Nine years ago I lost a set of twin girls after 2 days. Now I am broody again and would like to have my sterilization reversed. I had a clip put in 7 years ago after a c-section for my 3rd baby. Can u please give me as much information of the procedures to follow and what are my chances of falling pregant again? I have been to all the state hospitals and none of them cover this operation.Can u please recommend a gynae in the Albeton area that would do this for a reasonable cost. I am not comfortable going to my previous doctor and I was not told that this would be an expensive thing to do. PLEASE HELP ME

I cannot make any recommendations on this site, but I would suggest that you go to a gynaecologist experienced in infertility surgery. This will be expensive and the success rate is only 5-30%.