Question
Posted by: NT | 2007/11/27

Reversal of sterilisation

I was sterilised in 2001 during the birth of my boy which was on C-section by my gynae. I would like to know if it is possible to reverse it. I also want to know the possibilities of falling pragnant again and the difference of sterilasation processes, cause i was told that they put "filsche clips" how is it? Isit meant to be permanent or can be removed? And also would like to know the risks in terms of falling pragnant again.

If you had a sterilisation at the time of a caesarean, it is more likely that your tubes were cut and tied. The success rate for reversal of this is only 5%.

1
Posted by: BETTY | 2008/02/24

CONTRACEPTIVE DOES IT CAUSE STERILASATION 2 MONTHS ONE

Reply to BETTY