Question
Posted by: Jasmine | 2005/07/12

Revenge on Affairs

Looking back, I feel good.

About two years ago I met this guy and everything was just great.
Long story short, everything about this guy was a lie. He would
Disappear on weekends and cell phone was always off.
After a few months I started getting suspicious and discovered
A couple of things. Like for instance, HE HAD A WIFE IN ANOTHER
TOWN. AND A SON. AND HE WAS MARRIED !

Sure, I was really really mad upon discovering this information.
I realized that I had hardly known him at all even after 10 months of spending 24/7(some weekends excluded of course) of my time with him. So, I had a friend of mine check his records – guess what? He had a criminal record too!

What made me the maddest, was the fact that I had been part of this deception – and without my knowledge or consent nogal! I have been cheated on before and I have strong
Feelings on this matter. So, I was livid needless to say.

So, I thought that I would teach him a lesson. I had all this information at the palm of my hands. I could now destroy his career, his family and most of all, HIM! I found a contact number and address of his poor unsuspecting wife and of course, somebody with a criminal record may not work for the particular company which he had been working for.

I also made this information available to people on this very site and was left with the following conclusion (thanks CS). Revenge is not mine and it is probably NEVER is as sweet as you
Might think it is. It sounds so tempting to get even and one feels euphoric with the knowledge that you ACTUALLY have the power to destroy another persons life it – SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO….

Let the wheel turn – they will get what they deserve. I just thank God that I never sunk into the pits of lowness by stooping DOWN to his level. Thanks for the sound advice those two years ago CS!

I could understand your feeling vengeful against HIM, but not why you might feel it against the wife and child he was cheating, too So I'm pleased to hear that you stayed you hand, and left it to him to bring about his own downfall. Well done.

5
Posted by: Lorraine | 2005/07/13

Hey: I know it takes two to tango but this I can promise u: had he been honest and not lie to me about being married, i would never even have looked his way so i would never have fallen pregnant with his baby. I am well aware of the possibility of hereditary schitzophrenia and we r monitering by son as closely as possible.

Reply to Lorraine
Posted by: Hey | 2005/07/13

Lorraine you are confused. He did not get you pregnant. Both of you got yourself pregnant.

Watch out for the kid. If that guy is mentally unstable it could be hereditary.

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Lorraine | 2005/07/12

Jasmine: THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! for all i know this might be exactly the same guy that did this to u.... the only difference is, this guy made me pregnant. my son is now 4 yrs old and i have a wonderful man - getting married in feb 2006. my son's dad turned out to also be a schitzophrenic. he now is divorced and more in sterkfontein than out. luckily is not part of my life anymore.

Reply to Lorraine
Posted by: NLM | 2005/07/12

Jasmine, i realy think you are a GREAT person. To have taken that decission, prooves that you are sssoooo BOLD. What i di think you should have done however ( and i'm sure you probably have ) is to let him know what you know so that he can come to his senses, for he might think he got away from it and can just do it again to the next woman.

Revenge does take place, but in your case it takes place high above. The Lord will reckon with him and that is why scripture says ===BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.

Reply to NLM
Posted by: SR | 2005/07/12

Jasmine = Thats very nobel of you. How have you picked up your life since then?

Reply to SR