Question
Posted by: Nix | 2008/01/10

Retroverse uterus??

I'm 25 years old and of good health. I've been having cramps for a few months, and my husband dragged me off the the doctor last week-end. He said I have a retroverse uterus, and should go see a gynae. I'm going next week, but google searches are turning up not much. What is a retroverse uterus? How will this effect our chances to conceive? How do you fix it? Not knowing anything is driving me crazy! Tx!

25% of women have a retroverted uterus. This just means that it is pointing backwards rather than forwards. It will not affect your fertility.

3
Posted by: Moi | 2008/01/11

I'ts a pleasure.

Reply to Moi
Posted by: Nix | 2008/01/10

Thanks Moi! I've just done a quick search, and I'm already feeling a lot more at ease! You know how some doctors are ... they give you just enough information to scare you senseless, but not enough to put you at ease! Thanks again!

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Moi | 2008/01/10

Hi Nix

Try to google retroversion of the uterus. There's a site that gives a full explanation on the condition. Good luck and hope everything goes well for you.

Reply to Moi