Posted by: Sam | 2010/02/24


I have been retreched because of my boss he hated me.It has been now 10 months that i am whithout a job.What can i do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageLabour lawyer


With regard to retrenchment one needs to apply to challenge same within 30 days thereafter. It sounds like you are long out of time. If you did not know that you had to do it within 30 days you can apply to the CCMA for condonation of late filing. Contact them and they will give you the forms for condonation.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anon | 2010/02/25

Take the letter from your employer for your retrenchment to the nearest Dept of Labour,they have CCMA rep in their offices.They will look at the reasons for your rentrenchment and see if its not unfair dismissal, then you will take it from there.

Reply to Anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.