Question
Posted by: Cat | 2005/07/12

Retained Wind

I seem to suffer badly with wind and am unable to relese it. What causes wind and how do I get rid of it? It is very painful and this is a daily problem.

Cat, the way to get rid of it is to let it escape at the top or at the bottom. I wrote something on flatulence a while ago and if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za I’ll send you a copy. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Corrie | 2005/07/12

I have the same problem and I suffer from constapation as well I have used a herbal tea named "Black Forrest Tea" but doesnt help any more for the contapation.

Reply to Corrie