Question
Posted by: nat | 2007/05/18

restless legs

i have this problem whenever i go to sleep my feet seem to burn and it has a restless feeling i do not cover my feet and sleep for this reason can you please tell me whats wrong

Dear nat
You may be suffering from restless leg syndrome - this can be due to medication or just happen by itself. See this article:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/restless-legs-syndrome/DS00191/DSECTION=1

1
Posted by: K | 2007/05/19

There is something called "restless leg syndrome". It can feel like needles and pins and you feel the need to constantly move your feet/legs. Ask your doc about it..........

Reply to K