Question
Posted by: Slazie | 2007/05/02

Restless

I find that whenever I am trying to relax or really preoccupied, like working, my foot always seems to move in sideways motions. I'm not always aware of it as normally people point it out too me but it can irritate me when I'm trying to sleep and it moves so much that it rocks the bed. Is there anything that can stop it beside binding my feet together?

Expert ImageArchive

You `may`be suffering from a condition called restless legs syndrome. But you need to be assessed by a neurologist who will make the diagnosis and offer treatment. ask your gp for a referral