Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/06

Response to query on Child - To K

Hi K, (Not sure if saw it thus created new one as well)
Not a problem, she just turned 7, is blonde with blue eyes and really is a little angel. She is definitely also going to be taller than her mother, although this doesn't take much.
Hope this answers the question.

Have a great day all.....

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/07

Thanks to you too. Shoo, you have guts to have so many boys. Are you enjoy the laat lammetjie? I realised last night that my little angel is my life, she is so sweet and has the nicest way of doing things, she loves people and gives all. This morning she was telling me that she is almost as tall as I am, and she is. Little tyke......

Thanks, I am starting to feel that the future isn't so bad. Apparently the extreme mood swings are good. Seeing my psychologist more often now......

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: K | 2004/10/06

Thanks!

I have a four year old daughter, a laatlammetjie after four boys aged 21, 19, 18 and 14!

I read all your postings with great interest ....... good luck for the future and thank you for having faith in me, by answering my question I mean, on this site you never know what you are letting yourself in for, there are some real weirdo's out there!

Reply to K