Question
Posted by: Charlie | 2005/11/29

Response

Enough... Did you even think about what you said before you burted that out! If you dont know how to give advice, then it is better to just keep quite.

Its always easier for someone one the outside to make comments like you have.

You should be sensitive to the answers you post, people could be alot more sensitive than i am and what you say could change their lives in a big way.

Its called support! Or if you dont have anything nice to say trhe zip it!

settle down, settle down, folks

2
Posted by: Enough | 2005/11/29

I was in a abusive relationship and I walked out of it with my son because I would'nt let my son grow up in such an unhealthy invoroment. You keep on going on and on but you don't do anything about it. It is the same story over and over. Life is about choices but you just looking for answers that you want to hear. Like I said get a life and start living it for the sake of your'e kid

Reply to Enough
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/11/29

I read some reverse phsycology in the answer from Enough - nothing sinister. If that did not get your back up to do what you know u should, nothing else will. And before u crucify me, I say it with great love and empathy. Good luck.

Reply to Jakes