Question
Posted by: Momof3 | 2006/11/07

Responding

Hi CS Thanks for responding to my question about the reoccuring dream.I often wonder why I keep having this dream over and over again.It is a terrible feeling when you can't stop yourself from hitting the car infront of you.As I said the accident happened when I was 8 and has changed to me seeing it as now I Am a driver.myself. I just throught I would ask you seeing I had the dream on Sunday morning,yet again.

I do understand that you can't answer all each day. I throught perhaps you were ill. I did see afterwards that it was not only mine that you had not had a chance to answer but almost all from Monday.I checked again Monday early evening and tonight.I wanted to see what you throught. Thanks again.

Some would say that any recurring theme in a dream represents an issue that one has not resolved, and that it is often not as literal as it seems, but more symbolic --- for instance, this dream may draw on your experience of long-ago, but may be about some other aspect of your life in which you feel you are hurtling towards some bad outcome, and feel helpless to change it. Think more broadly -- could it be a disguised representation of other issues currently troubling you ?