Question
Posted by: daisy | 2007/04/30

re:severe pelvic pain

I ended up having to go to hte ER, and the first time I went they just said it was acute pelvic pain. The gave me pain killers and sent me home. That night I started getting pains that shot up my right side. I went back to ER. This time they did a CT scan, and found that my kidney stones were moving, and I had passed a few, and only had one left (I had had an ultrasound done earlier this year and there were stones, but not obstructing anything). I was given lots of prescriptions, and now just waiting to fill them. OUCH is all I have to say. Thanks for hte help!

Dear Daisy
OUCH ! I agree - luckily operation wasn't needed!
See www.niddk.nih.gov/health/kidney/pubs/stonadul/stonadul.htm