Question
Posted by: lesley | 2006/11/05

research on CP children with Stilnox

I read with interest on the research that is being carried out at Pretoria Academic Hospital on patients who have suffered brain damage and have responded positively to 'Stilnox'. Do you know if any reasearch been carreid out using 'stilnox' on children who have cerebral palsy?
I want to know as my grandson was born without any problems. After the age of 1 year he mysteriously began regressing motorically which was verified on an MRI. Although the regression began to improve, he has been left with permanent damage which has affected his walking and talking. He is now 6 years of age.
Lesley Flax

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Lesley, I am not familiar with "stilnox".

Kindly refer to the CyberDoc on this Health24 website.