Question
Posted by: KS | 2008/01/30

Reputable psychologists

Trying to help a male friend find a good, caring, professional psychologist in the Bellville/ Tygervalley/ Southern Suburbs regions - any ideas where I can find listings . Bearing in mind men dont like to speak much about their feelings, I need to ensure this person is able to help with just that.

It would be lovely if their were such listings, but apart from the huge logistic effort it wouldneed simply to keep up-to-date listings, how could we measure "good, caring" etc, and how would we deal with the court cases by those we didn't rate highly for such qualities ? Try calling the anxiety-depression support group nearest you, as they may have some useful ideas