Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2010/07/05

re:posting 886 (happiness)

sisters, am sure you have good advise for the above mentioned posting! keep it real

,,,,,( I may be a brother, but not usually a sister ! )

9
Posted by: lebo | 2010/07/08

My dear - i am happy for you!

Reply to lebo
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/07/07

Very intresting posts! Anyway planned or not pregnancies are best enjoyed since some of us will only do it once or twice in our lives. The most awesome part I remember is feeling the first kicks of the little one moving inside, nothing compares to that.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Meme | 2010/07/07

who said planned pregnancies go well all the time. there are so many unhappy married couples with planned babies, yet regret the whole thing. point is yes planning is good, but having found your self in a specific situation is not the end of the world. tell it like it is and make a fool of yourself. i didnt plan the pregnancy, was worried that my bf was not going to be excited (not to leave me as you thought), but wow, so far, am having a jol with all the support i can think of from BF. Even if he was not there.... i woundlnt be the first and the last single mom (and a happy one for that matter.

Reply to Meme
Posted by: Lebo | 2010/07/07

Never hun, bitterness doesn''t exist in my dictionary! i just cannot stand people who get themselves into situations and then act all surprised about it?!? I''m not judgemental but cannot promise to whisper sweet nothings in your ear... i tell it like it is!

We are living in a new age, where people take calculated risks, especially when it comes to life changing events, We PLAN!!! try looking that word up ok?

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: Meme | 2010/07/06

what moron you are... so only married people are to have kids! shame on you and your backwards thinking. id rather ask stupid questions than pretend to be a know it all judgemental miss goody too shoes. you seem like bitter woman!

Reply to Meme
Posted by: Lebo | 2010/07/06

bla bla bla bla! Only YOU know the truth my dear so live with yourself!

Wake up and have PLANNED pregnancy - have a child when you are married and settled then you won''t be asking stupid questions!

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: Meme | 2010/07/05

ohh just to add dear... not being ready for a child does not mean he does not WANT a child, and this shouldnt determine why i stay and dont stay with him.

Reply to Meme
Posted by: Meme | 2010/07/05

lebo, im not sure what your issue is. dont judge when you dont know. you seem quiet naive. the fact that a man makes it clear that he does not want a child, he must also use protection himself. is protection meant to be a woman thing?? NO! where in my post did i say im scared that he wont accept my unborn child. even if he didnt, i will simply pack my bags and go. you seem to think that im in a desperate situation. for you own info... i told him and he said he will support me and take responsibility whatever decision i take as this was work of two people. mosadi YOU need to wake up and stop thinking all women cannot make it even after guys leave them with babies.

Reply to Meme