Question
Posted by: HJacs | 2004/10/13

Report back on not being able to lose weight

I previously questioned the fact that I couldn't lose weight despite being on a very low calorie diet. Well I took your suggestion and went the 'eating way' and joined Weighless and lost 8.2kg in two weeks. Thank you very much

Dear HJacs
Thank you for this positive feedback. I am so glad that you have achieved such a wonderful result. 8.2 kg in 2 weeks is phenomenal - you are a bright ***star***. It is also so nice to get feedback as I often wonder if my Readers have achieved success with the suggestions I make.
Keep up the good work.

1
Posted by: mims | 2004/10/13

Well done, r u serious, is that not tooo much weight in 2 weeks? what did the weigh less instructor say about that? can one really loose so much on weigh less because i see they eat a lot on that diet. Also pls tell me how much more you have still to loose, pls motivate us all, and let us know how it goes and when u reach goal ok?

Reply to mims