Question
Posted by: Mike | 2003/03/07

Replys

I dont see any replys to the questions.Is the Doctor off sick?

Mike, I try to keep the turn around time to under 48 hours, but sometimes it’s just not possible. By the way, it’s 01h50 now – just thought I’d let you know. CD.

2
Posted by: Mike | 2003/03/08

Reply to Mike
Posted by: anxious | 2003/03/07

You'll probably find that he has just been kept very busy with his practice and hasn't had a chance to get to answer the current questions. It's very possible that if you check tomorrow a.m. he would have caught up a lot, unless of course he is sick or has had an emergency to deal with, which would obviously delay him in replying.

Reply to anxious