Question
Posted by: Jade | 2006/04/18

Repeated miscarrages

I have miscarried 3 times in consecutive 3 years. The doctors never seem to see the problem with me. I have been trying to concieve and nothing is happening. It has been 12 months since my last miscarriage.

I would suggest that you have some tests, including a GTT, thyroid function, chromosome analysis and anticardiolipin antibody. Your doctor will know what these mean.

1
Posted by: Struggling | 2006/04/18

Hi Jade
Are you seeing a fertility specialist?
There are many reasons for miscarriages and a fertility specilialist is probably the best to treat you!

I've had 6 miscarriages and finally am closer to having a successful pregnancy.

All the best.
Struggling

Reply to Struggling