Question
Posted by: Jacqui | 2004/11/18

Reminder - ADD-Ictal disorder

Morning Doc, hope you feeling well today.

Just sending you the reminder, refering to note 15293 11/11/2004.

I have already posted a reminder on that query, just not sure you would get it as i's dated 11/11/2004.

If you did ignore either.

Thanks a stack
Jacqui

Jacqui, I have spoken to experts in the field and they say it is a made up diagnosis. They assume that the doctor suspects ADHD and that he wants to try treating it with an anticonvulsant because the “ictal” part of the diagnosis implies that there is a form of epilepsy involved. If you have more questions, please post them as new questions to ensure that I get them. Good luck.