Question
Posted by: Joe | 2007/08/03

Remember Me!!!!!

Hi All

Remember I Wrote two weeks ago about my girlfriend breaking up with me after six yrs without giving me any reason for the break-up only saying that she needs some space???Anyhow its been almost three weeks and I feel sso much better....

I thought being dumped was the worst that could haapen to me. I felt so down and out, heartbroken, shattered,but guess what...just when I thought life has given up on me, things changed for the better....I got promoted yesterday at work....something I've always dreamt about...And the news couldn't have come at a better time for me.

Thanx for all u'r good words CS and the others...thanx for the advice...it worked for me...I feel better...joining the gym...starting a new senior job at the beginning of September...an ya...Life is good...God is good....

Just when I thought that life has given up on me , I realise that :Life goes on...no matter what dissapointments u have in life noa matter how big or small...remember that there is always something better next time around

May u all enjoy u'r day

Thanks so much for the feedback, Joe ! Delighted to hear things are looking up for you ! Sounds like that old sayin that when one door closes, another opens. I'm sure you deserve the promotion, and as you get over the heartsore of the break-up, it's a useful reminder that not everything that initially looks so bleak, remains so.

5
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/08/03

Hi Joe,

Good for you!!

It's also been 3 weeks for me and I feel great, I'm so surprized to feel this way..though I'm still a little down at times, I am experiencing a feeling of freedom that I haven't felt in a very long time..

Just stay strong and continue to think happy and positive thoughts..

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: h26 | 2007/08/03

good for you Joe man - am proud of you

Reply to h26
Posted by: New | 2007/08/03

Hey Joe,
I never saw yo story but i sounds awfull. Glad you moving on and a big congrats on the promotion. Maybe it was for the best. God really has mysterious ways of doing things.

Enjoy your new positions. Someone will come along sooner than you know.

Good luck!

Reply to New
Posted by: Hope | 2007/08/03

Congrats on the new position, nice to hear how well things are going!

Reply to Hope
Posted by: Real Joe | 2007/08/03

Another girl will see ur worth and when ur happy one day u will look back and see it was just a blimp on the radar to true happiness and finding yourself. Her loss good luck!

Reply to Real Joe