Posted by: Anne | 2008/09/15

Remedy to assist with PCOS

I have been diagnosed with PCOS and I’ m currently using Glucophage and Clomid. Is there any natural remedy that I can use to assist with this problem? I can’ t seem to find a homeopath in Polokwane. Is there anything you can suggest I use that I can get over the counter.

Expert ImageNatural health

Contact the allied health prof council in PTA. i see to think Dr Kahn is in your area. You can use Polyfem (medi-herb) practitioner only range available from this Dr. Use FoodState sugar balance as well. Eat 6 small meals, reduce sugar, chocolate and do exercise.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: MM | 2008/09/19

I to am a PCOS statistic. I was also on Glucophage &  Clomid for god knos how long. After 2 yrs of trying to conceive i finally used Dr Colin' s Ferti Boost meds &  after a few months it finally happened.

After I gave birth I went to a reflexologist for a few months to specifically treat PCOS &  underactive thyroid &  managed to loose about 10kg so once the weight started coming off I don' t have to take glucophage anymore.

I am no longer on any meds but i am on the pill to regulate my periods &  I am on Dr Cohen' s hormone balancing diet which i' m hoping is going to ' fix'  things.

Reply to MM