Question
Posted by: Alice | 2008/07/22

Re:Lost Love for my Husband

Thank you all for your advices.< br> I& #39 m scared, the feeling that I have is scaring me. I left my job more than 3 years ago to be with my husband in Canada, supporting him and taking care of my kids. I don& #39 t have a working permitt here and it& #39 s very stressful just thinking of taking my kids to SA while their father is here. After what he did this past January, I want to find a job and I& #39 m afraid that once I finf employment I& #39 ll leave him. Today I was sitting here thinking to myself I can& #39 t believe my love for him has died / it& #39 s dying. I used to love this man, I never thought in a millions yrs that one day I& #39 ll feel the way I do about him. I k now why though, this didn& #39 t just come out of no where. It& #39 s sad, a day ago we had sex after more than a week, and I didn& #39 t feel anything. It was just sex with nothing to it. And I got distracted. I don& #39 t think I want to be in a relarionship where I feel nothing. I hope the counselling will help me figure out what is it I want and like CS said help me understand what has been and what is still happening.< br> 

I hope it works out for you --- do feel free to return to the forum and let us know how things go