Question
Posted by: annon | 2007/04/24

re:loosing weight -stress

hi guys

I had and abortion and 4 the past year i have been under alot of stress and i started loosing weight im look so skinny and this is making me depressed what can i do to gain my weight back.did the abortion and stress make me loose my weight.please help me

thanx annon

Dear Anon
Yes it could have been the cause - maybe you need to see a psychologist to teach you some stress management techniques and evaluate you to see if you need medication. You can also take Vit B co and Magnesium supplements and take extra Proteien shakes like Nutramen T to build up your weight a bit.