Question
Posted by: 2HD | 2005/12/05

relationships....why me!

im the type of person that goes out to have a stable and healthy relationship once involved, but has always had a kick in the behind for this.
im not sure what men see in me, but it certainly isn't about me. looks asif men find something about me to keep themselves with me and seem to focus on that more than anything else.
i sated a guy for close to 9yrs, just coz my parent knew him, and my dad once told him in a drunk moment (drunk minds speak a sober word) that when they (him and my mom) pass away i will be left with the businesses, since then he has been lving with his mother and not bothering to get himself a house, when told about getting married, he said he didn't want to pay lobola since him and i have known each other for long. i broke up with him a few months ago and has been keeping contact asking me to have sex with him.
i then met another guy, whom when we were discussing our resolutions told me that he wanted to satrt focusin on our relationship more, and possibly look at moving in together.
when asked if he would then dump his girlfriend for me, hesitated and frowned saying that he has not thought of that! c'mon how stupid can that be!
im freaking out, insecure,narcotic, emotional.
i am a beautiful woman, financially secure, have a sense of humour, to say the least, what am i doing wrong? or what is it that i am not doing?

Doesn't sound like he has the right idea about lobola, does he ? And it sounds as though he is expecting you to be desperate enough to marry him anyway, and let him benefit from the family fortunes. Why does he expect you to want to have sex with him ? You've surely had bad luck in meeting some very shalllow and foolish men, and you deserve much more than that --- just as well you have that sense of humour !

3
Posted by: Sishimane | 2005/12/06

Hayi si sishumane nyhani esi, asizenzi. Yilentlobo iqhasa umntu egulelwa. Usisi yena will get a right partner he is there but still hiding, don't search for him but he will look for otherwise she will end up in the hands of vulchers like esi shumane.

Reply to Sishimane
Posted by: habe | 2005/12/05

Heyi wena man,akusina indawo yokujola lena.Sishimamne ndini.Ukuthi Usisi unenkinga akusho ukuthi uhambe efunana namadoda kwi-Internet!

Reply to habe
Posted by: Tkz | 2005/12/05

Are you in Gauteng? I've got a similar problem.......I seem to attract all the wrong girls...have you got an e-mail adress, would luv to talk more.

Reply to Tkz