Question
Posted by: Muki | 2004/10/28

Relationships?????????

I was involved with a guy for 3 yrs, he had a girlfriend when we we met whom he told me they were on a brink of breaking up. 3 yrs later they were still together he only ended the relationship when I ended our one. He maintains that he loves me, but I've met someone very wonderful, he treats me like a goddess, he's every girl's dream. The thing is I can't get over my ex to the extent that we still have sex and my new guy is a foreigner and he plays soccer. My worry is what there are possibilities of him going over sea next and that scares me to a point of hanging on to my ex in a way just in case. What can I do?

Like NM< I suspect that your Ex is just using you. If he felt loove in the way you do, he wouldn't be an Ex. But then you're hanging onto him like a lifeboat in case the dreamy foreign guy sinks ?

10
Posted by: Monica | 2015/08/31

Me and my boyfriend were seriously in love for ten years and we were planning to get married but one day he came to my house and told me he was no longer interested in our relationship simply because he was dating another rich lady who promise to buy him a car and to sponsor their wedding. And i suffer heartbreak for seven months and i was not tired of loving him.so i take a bold step by contacting a spell caster who help me bring my ex boyfriend back. he is powerful and great his contact is kizzekpespells@outlook.com; you can also contact him for help

Reply to Monica
Posted by: fll | 2004/10/29

you are a whore, simple!!!

Reply to fll
Posted by: lala | 2004/10/29

girl he will never leave his patner for you...i know this because i was in a relationship with a man who has a live in patner and a child on the way...he kept on telling me that if it wasnt 4 this and that he would leave....BUT i was brave as i didnt want to keep him 4 a long term patner...so as soon as i was finnished with him i told him to go...now that was the last thing he expected from me at that point in the relationship...now i am in a relationship with the man of my dreams...he doesnt have baggage...like a child, live in patner...i am so happy...so in a nutt shelll leave him girl start afresh its very rewarding to have someone to call your own!!!

Reply to lala
Posted by: BC | 2004/10/28

remains me what my friend said once, women are like monkeys, only leave one branch when they swing to a new branch to hang on...
Do we really have to live like this??? what about that songs sings "single~~, thats the way i wanna be"?

Reply to BC
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/28

I don't think so... what do you think?

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Mmmm | 2004/10/28

Soccer?! Is that a bad thing?

Reply to Mmmm
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/28

Learn to play soccer!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: whooo!! | 2004/10/28

Just leave the ex if you do not want to be hurt again....

Reply to whooo!!
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/28

Hi Muki,
Remember that the act of sex is suppose to be sacred, it is suppose to be done with the one you love, I know this is not always possible or the case, we all make mistakes, but having intercourse is like signing a covenant with your partner, you give a part of yourself to them and by doing it with the ex, you are tying yourself to him, that is why you can't let him go. I suggest that you stop immediately and move on, he is using you and NM said, the fact that he remained with his ex, should tell you that and you are being unfaithful to the nex guy. Decide what you want and go for it, if the new guy finds out he might just go overseas because of it. If you don't want to loose him and want him to remain here, talk to him, tell him your fears and trust your instincts.
Take Care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: NM | 2004/10/28

Hi Muki,

You HAVE to make an effort to get over your ex. I personally think that he is just using you for sex (just my opinion!) Don't you think your new b/friend deserves better than this. I mean, how much can you really like him if you're doing this behind his back? Tell me something - how did you feel when you found out that your ex was still seeing his "other" girlfriend? I'm sure it broke your heart! Well, you're basically doing the very same thing to this new guy...

Reply to NM