Question
Posted by: tez | 2004/10/25

relationships

is it normal to get angry when the guy i'm seeing spends most of his weekend with the girl he was in love with just 2 months ago?

As DD says, rebound relationships are so often problematic. it's normal to get angry, and to decide to end it, and let him work on reviving his last relationship, as that sounds to be where he's heading.

6
Posted by: tash33 | 2004/10/25

I agree with Foxy, talk to him and make sure he knows how you feel about their relationship. I had the same with my boyfriend and claimed they were just friends and I put my foot down and told him i dont approve its either me or her
Good luck girl!

Reply to tash33
Posted by: tez | 2004/10/25

i'll give that a try but if he isn't interested in making this work then i gotta let go.

Reply to tez
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/10/25

I think you should tell him how you feel, dont just break up. Talk to him tell him how much he is hurting you. My boyfriend came out of a relationship and then 2 weeks later we started sms'ing each other and after a loooooooong struggle and 6 months down the line we are happy. So good luck dont just give up straight away, talk to him, it will make him think.

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: tez | 2004/10/25

i know he isn't sleeping with her because they never were and she is seeing someone else. but everyone knows he was in love with her forever...
we were at a party on friday night with all his friends and as soon as she pitched up he left me alone, and i didn't know anyone. i just think he spends too much time with someone he claims to be over.
maybe i should just let him go to make up his mind what he wants.

Reply to tez
Posted by: DD | 2004/10/25

Where this is smoke there is fire. I agree with LH it will be difficult but tell him to shape up or ship out. Save a having a bigger heartache and cut your losses - he may even be sleeping with her. Try and meet a guy who has not just recently broken off with anyone - rebounds relationships no good. Thing positives things about yourself i.e. you deserve better.

Reply to DD
Posted by: Liewe Heksie | 2004/10/25

Tell him good bye and good luck rekindling your old love.

Reply to Liewe Heksie