Question
Posted by: SUE | 2007/08/06

RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!! URGENT HELP????

Hi can you please help me? Me and my boyfriend are togetther for a year now, but he was previously married to a woman who liked attention from other men, and who always went to pubs and jols when he was in Africa for business! Now he has got this major problem with other men (whealthy men) he is so worried that someone is going to take me from him! He has no confidence what so ever. I truly just have eyes for him, and we are talking about starting a family and getting married, but I would like him to be less stressed about this. It may cause unescasary problems in the future. I am faithfull to him, and he says that he trusts me.

we always talk about my x boyfriends, he asks a lot of questions about them, and we have an open relationship, so we share everything. But I would like to forget about my past. none of my x boyfriends live near me nor do I have any contact with them.

I truly love my boyfriend, and he is the man for me. He has never had anyone that give him as much love and attention as me. I always give him compliments and I mean them. I never go out solo, because I don't like doing that when he is gone. He is the only man for me, and I am really tierd of explaining that I really just wants to be with him. I sometimes get so mad when he asks questions about my past. I never talk to him about his x girlfriends, he even has 2 beautifull sons with his wife, and I gladly exsept them in to our home whenever they come and visit.

I really love my man. Pleas give me some urgent advise??????

I do not want our relationship to end!
Thans a million.
Sue

OK, so from the sound of it he is expecting history to repeat itself, and is tending to assume that you would behave just like his first wife. Relationship counselling sounds like the most likely setting for solving these problems