Question
Posted by: Pieter | 2003/03/23

Relationship trouble

Hi there,me and my girlfriend have been going out for 2weeks now,and its a from the first time we kissed i fell in love,we had something for 2weeks and 2weeks ago iasked her out and that same night i told het i love her,is it 2 soon?and ive also got another problem when shes nott with me i wanna cheat but i know i cant.lasty year i wasnt in a relationship i just messed round and now that im seriuos i wanna mess round all the time what should i do????

Dear Pieter,
It sounds like you're in an awful hurry about all tis. Why ? A truly loving relationship is at least a marathon race, not a sprint ! And what sort of love for her is this, if you also feel you want to mess around ? Are you yet mature enough and experienced enough to actually embark on a serious love relationship ?