Question
Posted by: SaDgUrL...* | 2009/11/23

relationship probz' 

Hello there. im a 14yr old girl whos in a relationship with a boy of 16yrs, almost 17 early next yr in march the 1st. its like the 4th time we dating now. the 1st time we dated was last yr on the 7th of september, then again in december, then again 3/4/5 months ago and now again(since sunday when he asked me out again in person while i was in my yard and we were chatting by the gate). hes a really nice, funny, sweet, kind, romantic &  cute guy. he can also be a very loving,honest and emotional guy, "  at times"  ... i went on mxit 2 or 3 days ago and two people had already asked me if him and i were going out but i never answered them because i had just come on mxit quickly to ask someone something. before i went off i asked the 1 guy "  where did you here that?"  , because i wanted to know who had told him because i never told him, so he answered me "  granita"  (my best friend), but i never told her so i dont know who did and the other guy that had also asked me was kevin and i dont know how he found out either but i never asked him. the next day i went to school and a girl had told me that he denied "  us"  going out and that he keeps asking her for a pic of her because he wants to see her face agian(its been a while since she came to my house when he 1st saw her). but the real problem is that im getting really pi**ed now because every time we go out, he does this! its not right. i feel like hes ashamed of me because he doesnt want anyone else to know but he tells me that hes scared everyone else comes up to him and irritates him about it and he gets mad very quickly, even for no reason sometimes, thats the way he is.the 3rd time we went out, the reason we broke up was because it was my valentines dance the night before and he told me he was going to his uncles wedding and he did but after that he couldve still came to my school because the dance carried on till late but instead he lies to me, tells me that hes sleeping over at his uncle for that night when he actually went and slept over at his friend, left me all alone looking like an a** coz i had no date and that pi**ed me off SO MUCH! before i went to the dance i went to go say goodbye to him and goodluck with the wedding but he just greeted me and ignored me on further, he never even gave me a hug or told me that i looked nice and when i asked for a hug he said his granny was calling him when she actually wasnt! the next day it was valentines day and we broke up on that day when i went to his house and he wasnt there where i was waitnig for him so i looked around the corner for him and he wasnt there so i went back to where i originally waited and he was there with his so called "  best friend whos so bl**y rude!"  and when they saw me they ran away and laughed and i sat there and bursted into tears and he probably didnt even care(my best friend was with me too). the thing is that when i 1st dated him he was such an amazing guy who loved showing his emotional side(he is emotional but doesnt really like showing it because he thinks just because hes a "  man"  he shouldnt)and couldnt care what anyone else said but after that he just got worse and worse and worse!!! his friend is a really bad influence but you know what they say about "  pure preasure"  and you know how "  guys are"  ,but i dont wanna tell him not to be friends with that guy anymore because he doesnt like being told what to do and most of the time he doesnt wanna admit that his wrong and when someone confronts him about it he either denies it or gets mad and retaliates in a bad way. on top of all of this, i just WANT MY OLD BF BACK!!!!! but i dont know how to make it happen and thats why i need "  your"  HELP. i dont wanna tell anyone else even though i have mentioned it to them sometimes but not the full story and i would LOVE to tell my bf but are too scared of how my bfs gonna react if i tell him. i just love him SOOO MUCH and i dont wanna loose him again!! ive had other bfs when i wasnt with him anymore but it wasnt as special as when it is when im with my bf coz even though i was with other guys i always thought of him and i CANT get him outta my head and i DONT WANT TO! hes on my mind 24/7, 365...hes REALLY THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME! and i know alot of people say that but this is for real coz i DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE, I WANT HIM AND HIM ALOOONE! so pleassse help me!!! (#.#<  )

YOu know what everyone will say - that at 14 you are far too young, physically and emotionally, to be having any serious relaionship with an older boy. And they'd be absolutely right.
And with the small and infrequent meetings you describe, he may well, very sensibly, not consider himself to be your bf, and ma be rather embarrassed by your intense attentions.
The fact that you feel so desperate about this acquaintance confirms that you are far from being mature enough to get into such serious relationships, and you should spend more time enjoying being 14 - you'll have decades in which to have other bfs, but you'll never get another chance to be 13

1