Question
Posted by: hopeless | 2004/03/11

Relationship problem

hi, i don't know what to do, my boyfriend and i have been together for about 5 months and we're really close but i don't know if we should get into anything, we could give eachother hand jobs but i'm worried that he might please me but i won't be able to do the same for him. or if he wants me to give him head. i won't be able to do that. will that create problems? i know it wouldn't be fair.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi hopeless

You will need to sit down with the boyfriend and have a talk. I always tell my patients if you can't talk to your partner how can you expect to have sex.

Then, when both of you feel comfortable with oral sex, see how it goes - there is no set way of giving a bj / handjob.

But when it comes to that write and I will give you some guidelines

T

3
Posted by: kiki | 2004/04/22

my boyfriend and i have been going out for about a year and hes perfect but hes getting on my very last nerves! i love him so much and would do anything for him but i think i need some space. i think if i tell him that he will take it the wrong way. what do i do?

Reply to kiki
Posted by: lovely | 2004/03/18

Talk to your boyfriend if her really loves you he'll listen and understand

Reply to lovely
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/03/12

If your boyfriend really loves you then he won't do anything that you don't feel comfortable with.

If you feel worried that you are not pleasing your boyfriend then you should be able to talk to him about this. Don't be affraid to talk to him.

So people do get annoyed when girls don't feel right at first but then really that is how you know that is all they want from you and not a relationship.

Don't let anything worry you.

Write back

Reply to Michelle