Question
Posted by: Disco | 2007/08/23

Relationship Feud

I am currently inlove and involved with a 28 yrs old lady who is very sensitive to such an extent that we even fight over how I must cook my meal.And she is the kind of the woman who speaks loud when a problem arises.She clutches her hands when she is kind of angry.I just want to know how I should handle as this is kind of irritating .I dont want to break up with her as I love her very much.She seems like a nervous person when she is angry I just need a solution how to handle her.

It is totally impossible to fix any relationship problem without direct communication, and unless both parties want to fix it. When she is ready to speak, suggest relationship counselling, IF she actually wants this relationship to continue. If she doesn't, then you can hardly continue with her

1
Posted by: disco | 2007/08/23

Message:
We are currently not even having normal chatting like we used to.she is probably avoiding and hence it is difficult to cope with that.How could I mend this if maybe I am the cause of the problem.It seems like I am the only who wants this relationship to work.I was trying to make love to her yesterday and she did not respond well to that which I ended up not continuing with it.I was so affected to an extend that I wanted to end the relationship.please advice how to resolve this as it is getting out of hand.

Reply to disco