Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2004/11/28

relationship-break up or not

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 7 months and everything is great. We really love each other and enjo spending time together. I'm just worried that we are to serious for our age.(I'm 16 and his 17)On the other hand we miss each other terribly when we are not together.We have'nt had sex or anything it just that I would like some advice on how to find out if our relationship is healthy for both of us.Can you please help me?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Wendy,

it sounds like you have a strong relationship and both enjoy spending time together. What is it that makes you think things are too serious? If you enjoy being together and both of you are happy then it seems sensible to let things continue.

If either of you are not entirely happy then it is important to speak to one another about this. That way you can sort things out rather than feeling that you have to end things.

If it's not broken - don't try to fix it!!

2
Posted by: sexy-gay-boy | 2004/11/28

hey wendy.

onthou kommunikasie en vertroue is die BELANGRIKSTE in enige verhouding.

Praat met mekaar oor jul probleme, maak nie saak hoe klein of hoe groot nie - probeer altyd mekaar ondersteun en mekaar help waar kan.

sterkte :)

Reply to sexy-gay-boy
Posted by: razz | 2004/11/28

you r very lucky to have a relationship like that. Don't do anything stupid like to dump him coz u feel ur too young. My dad and mom have been going out since they were 15 years old. I'm 17 and I've been going out with my bf 4 one year now. we broke up once because of a similar anxiety as the one u r experiencing. I promise u this relationship will do u good, even if it doesn't last for ever.
good luck and dont do any thing u'll regret in a few weeks....

Reply to razz