Posted by: himi | 2007/06/22



My boyfriend and i have been having major issues lately.I have made mistakes in the past that has affected him but in a really bad way that i dont even recognise him anymore.He was always this sweet guy who used to consider my feelings but now he just does not give a damn.We also had a child together and that has caused that we spent alot less time together which has also caused a major melt down in our relationship.We are trying to sort things out but the more we sort the more he looks for. He says he no longer trusts me and i understand that but gosh when can we just move past things.
I am in desperate need of advice i do not know who to turn to.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Why not talk calmly with him and ask him to join you in relationship counselling, so that you can each understand yourselves, and each other, better, and see what can be sorted out ? As apparently you have both tried to sort things out, having an expert counsellor help to make this more successful and productive is probably a good idea.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.