Posted by: REALITY | 2009/07/27


i have emotional , verbal and recent physical abuse my wife , She will to go for marriage conselling only if i put our house in her name . i some how do not trust her motives

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

It is absolutely not acceptable to accept an insistence that you bribe her into marriage counselling --- if that is her motive, no such counselling could succeed. Your message is unclear as to whether you have been abusing her, or she has been abusing you. If she has been the abuser, the demand for the house is only further abuse, and you'd do better to consult a lawyer. If you have been the abuser, hen her concerns presumably about financial stability should be dealt with within the counselling

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Gracie | 2009/07/27

This woman is trying to rip you off! Counselling my eye - she wants to kick you out once the house is in her name ... don' t fall for her stories - if she does not want to go for counselling ' cos she wants to save her marriage, then it' s best you get a divorce! If you have both been abusive in this marriage, you need help - getting physically abusive won' t solve anything, in fact it just aggravates the situation!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Jason | 2009/07/27


She wants you to put the house in her name so that when she divorces you she' ll have a house.

What' s the bet that the counselling " won' t work" ?

Reply to Jason

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.