Posted by: HAPPY | 2008/08/27

Today i happened to meet the person i was in love with since high school although we' ve been away from each other for so many years because of school and education,he was so surprised to see me and so was i, we started talking about old days but never talkd about our love, i' m married now and he' s married but the way we looked into each other' s eyes brought the memories that we once shared. anyway we never declared our love again to each but i have feelings for him still is this good for us or what if he wants us to do it secretly , i really don' t know what to do since you know love at first sight stays so strong no matter you live far from a person and what about our partners , can we do it secretly so that they don' t find out or what . PLEASE HELP, IT' S ONLY LOVE FOR HIM THAT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Lust is the probable problem, accompanies by a lot of wishful thinking ! By all means think, occasioanlly, of the good old days, and at what might have been ; but never lose sight of what IS. You're both married, and no ultimate happiness would come from pursuing this as a relationship, especially not a sneaky one.

Posted by: Scholar | 2008/08/27

Organise a nice love making session with him at some hotelJust book leave at work and Fu.|. him like there is no tomorrow,if u enjoyed it,then do it more often with the person u really love.There is nothing wrong in that,majority of ppl do that.But make sure u dont destroy ur marriage by this.It can be very nice that u would want to divorce,but dont divorce,just give it to him secrectly.U will be a very happy woman all the time,especially at home.

Reply to Scholar
Posted by: P | 2008/08/27

Halfway through your message I wanted to laugh. Not at you. Or maybe I should cry.

Your message is so familiar!

I think every second person has felt this way in their life. And some went on and buggered up their marriages and others maybe had a quickie and for one or other reason was able to walk away from it. Others focus on this " old loved"  and soon realised that is was all a dream. If yoy were so wonderfull to one another you would not have split up years ago. And if you were meant for each other, tough shit! You are now married, stick to it. Others realised that they did not have a choice and focused on their respective marriages. Others realised it is just a naive dream that we all have, and the past looks all romantic and everything.

Let us know over a month whether you listened to some sensible talk and walked away or whether you went on and -|-.e.d it all up.

Reply to P
Posted by: Babe | 2008/08/27

It is LUST not love n that is all it is.

Reply to Babe