Question
Posted by: Liz | 2006/07/30

Relationship

I really like this guy, we like best friends and we've been sleeping with each other for the last year, but this weekend I said to him that I can't sleep with him anymore, if he doesn't want more (a real relationship), since i've said that he has been really off towards me and is trying to make me feel bad. I still want to sleep with him, but know it's not "right". What should I do?

B's right. If he has turned cold as soon as the sex stopped, it sounds ominously as though this was all he wanted from you, and that he may have had no intention ofhaving the relationship go any further.

1
Posted by: B | 2006/07/31

My question, is this guy only after one thing or not. If he is suddenly off towards you, then he is just using you, and in my opinion, it's better to make a break now than to get further hurt in the process. He obviously has little feelings for you, otherwise he would understand how you feel.

Reply to B