Question
Posted by: Heidi | 2005/06/20

relationship....

My b/f cheated on me big time with his ex g/f....I never about her but trusted him....he would complain about her being a bad person...she kept sending him sms's until they were seeing each other again...I knew nothing about this....one weekend he stayed out....I kept on calling him....put his cell off...apparently he told her about me and they had a major fight....he came home like a little boy and told me all....I was leaving him then...promised he'll never do it again....every time he got a sms he would show it to me...a call he would speak in front of me....if he went to a pub after work he'd call and notify me....I didn't mind that....suddenly his now complaining that about my being
inquisitive....seems to have lots to do alone over the weekends and tells me its his right...leaving me alone....today I was prepared to end the relationship...he tells me I just don't want him out alone...he does a lot of entertaining with the type of work he does...when he gets home his always tired so there's no sex life.... it's supper..bit of tv...than sleep...is this a relationship?...does a man go out whenever he wants and I'm not to ask...

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2005/06/20

sounds like a liar and a cheat and why wud u have to constantly have to check up on a man - he is nto a kid - i think u should let him go - why on earth wud him and the ex fight over u - unless hse is not really ex - he is still stringing her along if u ask me.
u deserve better

move on

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: :) | 2005/06/20

I agree... but before you make any hasty decisions confront him about his suspicious behaviour and if he's still the same. Send him on his way. There's no reason you have to hang around and wait for him. There are plenty fish in the sea...

Reply to :)

What an ass!! You have every reason to be suspicious.

He voluntarily showed you the sms's etc, now he wants to complain?? If he was my man i would have given him the boot!!!

That is not a relationship. Maybe you should stop pretending, cut your losses and move on. There's bound to be somebody perfect and wonderful out there for you!!!