Question
Posted by: Madman | 2004/11/09

Relationship

I was close to being married and decided to cancell everything because i was not happy in the relationship. But she took me to court creating stories etc etc. But i won the two cases. I find my self negative toward women and need help in changing my mind set. Due to costs involved with lawyers. My financial situationis not great at the moment and ask if maybe there is a selfhelp book i can buy from CNA or somthing.

Please help

Good question, and if I ever find a genuinely useful self-help book in this paticular area, I'll try to arrange both to review it here and to get a link to help people buy it. I haven't found one yet, but let's see what others may siggest. Have you explored whether you could get some free or very low cost counselling at a nearby medical school or universiy Dept of psychology ?

2
Posted by: Madman | 2004/11/11

Thanks for both replies. I have tried for free counselling but its hard to come by. Wont give up trying

Reply to Madman
Posted by: sneaky | 2004/11/09

gosh thats harsh man... well done in breaking it off, imagine if you had gone through with it, you would be typing about your marriage problems.

Listen not all us ladies are caniving and evil - you just need to find your princess and it will totally change your mind, i suggest you start being friends with them than jump straight into a relationship as thats one way or not knowing the person...

Anyways all the best ... it wont hurt forever - can promise you that :)

Reply to sneaky