Question
Posted by: Just Me | 2007/04/24

Relapse or my imagination

Hi CS,

This diary thing is getting me down. I just don't feel like doing it, and then I have an episode (up or down) and I wish I had. I hate having this thing!!! Rapid Cycling, This morning I couldn't get our of bed, I was so tired, this afternoon I caught myself, talking rapidaly and feeling like a million bucks. Best employee any boss could ever have........ Could I only write it down if I had a distinct mood swing or should I write every day so that my shrink can see what my total mood is?

Is there an easier way?

Thank you for always listening to me ramble, you opinion matters a great deal to me.

Just Me

Of course this is tiresome and frustrating --- ever come across anyoen who enjoyed having this sort of problem ?
Discuss this with your shrink ( because it's the two of you that need to use the results ) --- sometimes it's handy to end up with a form of graph, and each day to assess ( or every few hours, depending on how rapidly the mood shifts occur ) the mood in percentages deviant from the middle / even-tempered --- or take normal as 0, and score plus 1 to10 for up-swings, and -1 to -10 for downswings. Something like that. But discuss it with him, as he has to be able to use the results