Question
Posted by: Les | 2006/11/12

Re:Kick him out but feel quilty

Don't worry Girlfriend you did the right thing.By now he got a place to stay probably with another girlfriend.It happened to me,the father of my kids was like that he even went away with my car and Cellphone,he's Living with this other woman.
The thing is "Spongers" wont change they leap from one woman to the other-its their way of Life.Lucky he ddn't take your care.

Spongers don't change. They just occasionally change sponges.

1
Posted by: missy | 2006/11/13

thanx for your reply.

each time i feel guilty or feel like i miss him, i pray to God that he gives me the strength not to question myself over another persons faults.

thanx!

Reply to missy