Question
Posted by: nikki | 2008/06/09

rejection or is it ?

I dated the father of my son for five years on and off my son is now four. never have i doubted him to be the dad BUT lately the thought has crept into my busy little head. he has started seeing a women with two kids and become very homely with them but with us he never was like that he was always out and about do you think these thoughts have to do with rejection, he still sees his son regularly and we are not bitter with each other i just cant fathem where these thoughts come from, i have even gone so far as to maybe think i had a one night stand i cant remember, please help i feel overwhelmed at the thoughts

See a counsellor to work on this, as feeling rejected by your ex, so long after leaving him, is clearly an exaggerated and unhelpful response. And doubting the paternity afresh after all this tim,e doesn't seem useful either

2
Posted by: John | 2008/06/09

Please, for the love of all things green on God's good earth, please tell me that you will remember the people you have sex with in your life? Even if it 5 years later? Or is sex so insignificant, a resultant pregancy notwithstanding, that you will forget if you had sex with someone or not?

As for him seeming to be more at ease with someone else, this may have to do with him being comfortable (emotionally) in the relationship or that he is a stage in his life now where staying at home is more important, or equal to, going out and thats why it seems different. I doubt that it would have anything to do with whether he is the biological father of your child or not as you seem to be suggesting that he somehow intuits it and is therefore not as relaxed.

Reply to John
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/06/09

are you still in relationship with this father or is he cheating with the other woman.

Reply to Lolo