Question
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

Rejection is a b*tch!!!

Hi all. Just wanna share that I have been dumped by a guy that doesn't want to commit. He still wants to hang out with his friends (although he is in his late 30's already). He is one of those that wants his bread buttered on both sides.

I know that I deserve better and I know that he isn't worth one tear, but why, oh why do I feel so rejected; so worthless?

I mean: I am not a bad person and I have a lot to offer, BUT I got dumped because partying with friends is more important than me.

The best of all is that I am not even a glingy person or didn't smother him; he got cold feet because I wanted to know where I stand after half a year (I also don't think it was unfair for me to wanna know).

Well, rejection sucks big time. Just hope this shitty feeling of rejection and worthlessness past soon.

Thank you that I could open up to you guys.

If he is as you describe him --- congratulations, you will be better off without him. You are feeling bad because you have made the false assumption that to be dumped by ANYONE< however awful they are, isa dreadful thing that has to mean that you are worthless and terrible --- you have worth and value, that are not up to him to decide.

4
Posted by: scarred | 2007/05/17

sorry i didn't get back to you - please see my posting under the previous section - i think it was emotionally scarred for years - or something like that.

You'll meet someone better once you have healed.... give it time

i know - time can become unbearable ... what i do - i go sleep, not ideal i know - but it helps to pass the day...

good luck hun

Reply to scarred
Posted by: anon | 2007/05/15

Does it help if i told u that the guy ive been out with for the
past 4 yrs, seem to think the fishing with his friends is more
of a priority then our relationship. And oh he does not feel
there is anything wrong with that . Am i crazy or what ???
Oh yes the commitment part is like sin. Cannot bring up this subject, but when all else fails and there areno friends then suddenly its all about how much he loves me.
Gosh i feel so STUPID !!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: B*tch | 2007/05/15

....and another thing: it is not as if I am a nun or something (then maybe I would understand). I also like partying very much.

Reply to B*tch
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/15

Oh it happens to the best of us, but at the end we're the ones that's going to be the happy ones and they will be the miserable ones. I mean it's okay to leave someone, but not like he did. Don't worry about this, you are the better person.

Reply to Echelle